Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why I Want a Wife.

Why I want a wife:
1. This text really describes what a wife should be and I guess what wives were at that time. This text makes me think in the type of wife that I want to be, and I would love to be like that, because I think now day’s wives are not being like this, yes. They may have some of the things that the text have but know, they don’t stay home and I think I would not be able to do that either, sometimes mother don’t have the full time to spend with the kids so that’s why the go to day care, it’s a lot of different things that now day’s we don’t do anymore I don’t think because we don’t want to is just because the time changes.

2. Sometimes she forgets to put commas and she does some run-ons, but I do the same thing sometimes, I still try to change that every time I write, and her tone in the text sounds like kind of funny .like yeah she wants’ that but at the same time she sounds like it’s too much.


3. Unfair right now. I can’t really find something unfair, right now everything in my life is pretty good and nothing is unfair probably in other families or places but I think in here everybody has the right to stop doing what they don’t want to do. I think if you’re married both but if your divorce the one who has the baby is the one with probably more benefits.

No comments: